Tuesday, July 29, 2008

birthday booty

My birthday was yesterday and I got some awesome knitting-related presents!  

I got the knitpicks options needles, a Yarn Harlot book, an Amy Butler knitting bag, and some handspun alpaca yarn.

The bag is beautiful and has TONS of room inside, with nice compartments and zippered pockets.

The yarn was spun by my friend Storm from one of her own alpacas (who I have met and who are adorable).

Birthday activities included going to see the WALL-E movie (awesome), eating too much popcorn and sour-patch kids (tummyache), having a cake and ice cream party at my house, and playing a couple games of croquet (got my butt kicked).  It was a pretty good day.

2 comments:

Carla Klinker Cope said...

Is the bag handmade? It is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Marian!The bag is fabulous.
Cool scooter, too. Can't believe I even missed knitting group the day you were at the bookstore--this summer is TOO BUSY!

Jenny