Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Starbucks & Yarn Swap

Now that I have a blog, I can actually join in on some of these fun yarn swaps that everyone else is talking about.  So, here are my questionnaire answers for my swap buddy:

1. Full Name: Marian Pfeil 
2. Ravelry ID: marian
3. Email address:  marianpfeil@gmail.com
4. Blog address:  shescomeunspun.blogspot.com
5. Handmade item you desire in the swap:  bag or mug cozy
6. Starbucks item you desire:  beans
7. Favorite Starbucks beverage:  Mocha
8. Favorite snack food:  chocolate 
9. Favorite colors:  blues, greens, purples, brown
10. Favorite fragrance: spicy scents like cinnamon or chai 
11. What types of things do you like to knit:  This is a tough one.  I don't have a favorite "type" of thing to knit, other than "things that aren't too hard or scary looking for me to tackle."  I'm guessing that this question is for determining what kind of yarn I would like to receive, but I'm cool with anything other than acrylic.  Probably not cotton either - I live in Alaska.
12. Do you spin:  No
13. Do you dye your own yarn:  No
14. Favorite yarns:  Another tough one.  I gravitate towards the pretty handpaint style yarns like lambs pride, cherry tree hill, and blue moon fiber arts.  I also like manos del uruguay and koigu, and tons of other things I can't think of right now.
15. Favorite needles: addi turbos
16. Do you have any allergies:  No
17. Would you be willing to prepare an angel kit if necessary:  Yes
18. Do you have any special requests:  Nope.  This is my first swap, so it will all be new to me.
19. Do you have any pets: 2 cats
20. Is your home smoking or nonsmoking:  nonsmoking
 

No comments: