Saturday, July 12, 2008

Scootin' around

I met up with the knitting girls for coffee at Latitude 59 this morning for our weekly stitch n bitch session.  Cheryl, Betsy, and Barbi are working on our group KAL gathered pullover sweater, and Lynda is working on her February Lady Sweater.  Betsy also finished two more beautiful fair isle hats this week, but I forgot to get a picture.  

I'm still working on my sweater too, but I brought my farmer's market bag to work on this morning.  I wanted to finish it so I could use it at the market today, and I did! 

After knitting I tucked my brand new bag into one of the compartments of my BRAND NEW SCOOTER!  Yes, it finally came in this week and I'm learning how to drive it.  


Look at me!  I'm a biker chick!


I rode my scooter to knitting today, and then out to the farmer's market.  I'm pretty much the coolest girl around now.  I didn't look quite so cool when I fell over at an intersection when I was practicing driving it the other day, but we will just pretend that didn't happen!


4 comments:

Carla Klinker Cope said...

!!!!!
That scooter is totally cool and you look awesome, which is even more important....
I love it!

Lori said...

Look at you, you hot Rockstar Chica! I'm jealous, I really want a scooter now. If I make it back to Homer in one piece, I'll buy one and we'll form a biker posse (yo.)

As always, it's wonderful to have the peek into knit group Saturdays. Miss you guys.

Shawnee said...

Hi Marian - I sent you an email in response to your comment on the Flirty Apron Swap blog. Hope you'll join us!

Carla Klinker Cope said...

How's the scooter treating you??