Sunday, September 21, 2008

Plurk Swap

I got my package for the Plurk Swap in the mail this week!  My swap partner got this sent a full month ahead of the deadline - she is waaaaaaay more organized than I am!  The requirements for this swap were to send a skein of yarn, and something banana-related, in honor of the famous dancing nanners on the Plurk website. 
My spoiler, Tiffany, sent me a beautiful skein of Indie Dyer Supersock in the "Story Book" colorway,  a yummy smelling banana nut bread scented candle, and a Starbucks chocolate bar!  Now I need to find a good sock pattern that shows off this yarn!


I also got the package for the Handmade Washcloth and Soap swap awhile ago.  This came from Naomi, who lives all the way over in Chepstow, in the United Kingdom!  How cool is that?  She knit this rainbow colored washcloth for me, and sent a bar of lemongrass soap, some candy, and some lovely little pink beads.  


I need to get to work on the package for my plurk swap partner.  I haven't even ordered the yarn yet!

No comments: